1. Share your vision of what exceptional service looks like for your department.
2. Show enthusiasm and energize others with your commitment to Service Excellence.
3. Exhibit a sense of urgency in achieving goals and objectives.
4. Encourage teamwork within your department and with other departments.
6. Hold yourself and your staff accountable to established defined acceptable behaviors.
7. Communicate with all levels of employees frequently and actively listen to their feedback and opportunities for improvement.
8. Tell stories to inspire creativity and innovation to enhance the student experience.
9. Celebrate little Wow’s to create a cumulative effect.
Teri Yanovitch is a customer service expert, keynote speaker, customer service trainer, and customer experience consultant. For information on customized customer service training programs, contact 407-788-7765 or www.retainloyalcustomers.com