Book Your Keynote or Workshop
Each topic is available as a keynote or as an interactive training workshop that will be customized for the specific audience. All levels of employees, including CEO’s, managers and support staff can relate to and benefit from Teri’s powerful message.
- The Magic of the “Pixie Dust“ -Customer Service, A Way of Life for Disney
- Unleashing Excellence: How to Deliver World Class Service
- Creating a Culture of Service Excellence
The Magic of the “Pixie Dust“ -Customer Service, A Way of Life for Disney
How do you translate Disney’s incredible 60 year success into simple strategies and tactics that any organization can apply? This program takes a look at how Disney engages the hearts and minds of its employees to want to deliver “the extra”, even with no one watching. It explores how they consistently deliver a seamless experience through a common set of defined behaviors that become a way of life in both internal and external service situations. Through personal stories and anecdotes, audience participants learn how Disney separates itself from its competition. If you want to catapult your organization from offering ordinary customer experiences to extraordinary experiences, like Disney does, the lessons learned can be easily translated to your industry.
- Learn how to engage employees through a common vision that inspires and motivates
- Explore a set of behaviors that become guidelines to decision-making
- Understand the four components that create a differentiation in the customer experience
- Learn why it feels “magical” and how you can strengthen your brand
Unleashing Excellence: How to Deliver World Class Service
Superior customer service is the competitive edge in today’s world of customer choices. Everything your customers see, hear, smell and touch has an impact on the perception of their experience and of your organization. This program shares techniques and tools that allow you to immediately apply and raise your current level of service to a higher level of extraordinary service. Attendees will learn how to create a seamless experience of service excellence for both internal and external customers.
- learn how to look through the lens of the customer
- recognize Everything Speaks in your physical environment
- learn how to create small but impactful Wows for your customers
- identify ways to make it easy to do business with your organization
Creating a Culture of Service Excellence
The delivery of excellent service should be viewed as a way of life within an organization. World-class customer service doesn’t just happen, it must be planned and managed if it is to be delivered consistently. This means ingraining it into the fabric of the organization so that it becomes known that service excellence is ”how we do business”. To do this, a service philosophy and service standards need to be established so all employees know the expectations of how to deliver great service. The customer experience must be orchestrated to ensure all opportunities to create exceptional and memorable moments will happen consistently. This program will identify the leadership actions needed to create and sustain a culture of service excellence.
- learn how to develop a Service Philosophy and Service Standards
- identify the critical elements that affect the customer experience
- learn the systems and processes that structure a culture of service excellence
- identify touch point opportunities to Wow the customer
- learn how to create Service Heros of your employees